1. Funds used as payment for services on the Site are non-refundable except in exceptional cases specified in Paragraph 2 of this Policy.
2. Refunds are available under one of the following conditions:
If you have paid for the service, but have not received it due to the fault of the Platform (technical failure, inoperability of the Platform), in which case the refund shall be granted in the form of providing one free service equal to that which was paid, or, in case you do not intend to use the Platform in the future, you may request a monetary refund.
If you have mistakenly paid for the service twice.
Otherwise, no refunds will be granted.
We recommend that you carefully check the purpose of payment (the type of service, the giveaway platform, etc.), payment details and other data regarding the service you have chosen.
3. Refunds shall be provided after we have made an appropriate decision based on your application, taking into account the application review period specified in Clause 6 of this Policy.
4. Refunds shall be available only if the Customer has not violated any conditions of the User Agreement while using the You to Gift service.
5. Refunds shall be provided on the basis of the Customer's prior request with the obligatory indication of the reasons for a refund, the date they made a payment, and the date and time when they failed to receive the service they paid for.
6. The application review period is up to 10 working days from the date of receipt of the application. The application must be submitted on the day when you failed to receive the service you paid for due to technical reasons. Otherwise, we will not be able to determine the reason why you did not receive the service and will not be able to fulfill your request.
7. Your application must include:
І. A link to the page/channel on Instagram and/or YouTube where a giveaway was hosted or planned to be hosted, payment data required to identify the payer and the services paid, date and time when you failed to receive the service;
II. A detailed description of the problem and the reason for requesting a refund;
III. Method of refund:
- Provision of the same service in the future free of charge,
- Monetary refund.
8. Procedure for refund application consideration:
Each application is considered individually, on a first-come, first-served basis, during the period specified in Clause 5 of this Policy. The refund manager will provide you with information on the status of your application.
Once your refund application has been approved, the manager will notify you. The refund process itself may take up to several weeks, depending on the bank's payment methods and other reasons.
9. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if:
The user has requested a refund later than 10 days after the day they mistakenly paid for the service twice, or one day after the day they failed to receive the service for technical reasons;
You did not specify the refund method in the refund application or the refund method you specified is different from the one mentioned earlier;
The reason for the refund is not specified.
10. Refunds shall be provided in the same manner in which the payment for the Services was made. We will always use the payment methods you used to pay for the service. For example, if you paid for the Service with VISA/MASTERCARD, the refund can only be made to the same VISA/MASTERCARD with which the payment was made. The terms of the refund depend on the payment method used.
A service charge or bank/payment system commission may be withheld from the amount to be refunded.